Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little Diddy

Dear Bean,
Hello I am your Mom. It's funny to introduce myself to you that way but we will come to some name agreement eventually. You have heard my voice for the last 9 months or so. Your Papa says hello. He is the one with the scruffy beard that tickles my belly and makes me laugh when he talks to you. So many people have rubbed the belly for good luck and little blessings. We are so excited to meet you. And to see who and what you are! I look forward to teaching you so much about the world with open mind. I look so forward to all the things you will be teaching us. You have already taught us so much in the last 9 months. About ourselves, our relationship, and about pregnancy. You are so lucky to have a father who has been catering to your every whim or mine :) We have no plans for your future but a healthy and happy one. Thank you for maintaining your health and moving like a mad person inside me. I get lonely when I don't feel you move. Then sure enough you let me know you are there with a swift kick to the ribs. Thank you. So many people are excited to meet you. Soon you will be here and we look forward to your Birth Day! Just wanted to send you a little letter saying if you felt the need to come before the 2nd of March then we would be just fine with that- perhaps this Friday! See you soon.
Mama and Papa

No comments: