Monday, February 14, 2011

15 Days



9 Months

I went to the Doctor on Friday and all is good with the Little Bean. Heart rate good, in proper position, and big! At least to me when she squishes him around to get his heart it feels huge. Through out my Dr.'s appointments the baby has been so tiny that it would squirm away from getting its heart monitored. Now it just turns its back and pushes into me- there's no escaping. It is amazing that it has gotten this big. The first thing our Dr. told us was get ready because when the Bean starts crawling it's going to be fast little one. Never did I imagine having a baby, and now within he next 15 days or so the expiration date on my little package is up! I will holding him or her. There is no turning back. It's not like a tattoo you get or test that is been coming up that you can avoid- this baby is coming and very soon! The Dr. told me I have come full term and the baby could come any day now, but she does not expect it to happen until week 40!

Today is our last Valentine's Day together- meaning that last one for a very long time that is just the two of us. I look forward to little Valentine's Day parties for the Bean. Every Thursday KB and I have had a date night. We started this a few months into the pregnancy recognizing A. We will not be going out much for awhile and B. It will not just be the two of us. Yes there are babysitters but its nice for the quiet time we have now. Plus we plan on exploring the "fancy places" for our dinners out when the Bean comes- Chucky Cheeses and any other fun game places we can take the Bean for entertainment (or for our own entertainment).

Off to get my surprise evening ready for KB! Happy Valentine's Day! xoxox

No comments: