Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Days

In exactly 30 days (more or less) we are expecting the Kings arrival. We are very excited and busy getting Bean's room ready. Also, getting ourselves ready as well. We feel fully prepared and unprepared all at the same time! I have had a healthy and glowing pregnancy this far and hope it follows all the way to the end. The first few months were hell! Being pregnant during the holidays made up for all that was lost :) KB has been the best support. He may grit his teeth when I bat my lashes for the second foot massage for the day but he will always do it and get me a glass of juice too. He has cooked and pampered me so much through out all of this. I always new he was the best friend and man anyone could really have! This has all been so unexpected and surprising for us every day. I cannot forget the first time we saw the Bean aka Skeletor on our 3D/4D ultrasound. So tiny but moving crazy inside of me. I am not sure when I first felt its kick, but I do remember it gets the hiccups a lot...Probably all the spicy food we eat! We are so excited to see what excitement the person brings to us and to our families.
Here are some little inspirations we have been using for the babies room.

 KB has been working hard making Origami Birds for a mobile...
 Our crib is very simple like this one, and KB found some wall decals. No painting yet, we are not sure we will be in the same place this time next year.
I love the idea of hanging clothes from a tree branch. Not sure if we will use this idea here, but most likely in the future. We are not set on any one way for decoration. Once we know the sex and the little one's personality a bit more I am sure the eclectic room will come together.

No comments: