Friday, May 6, 2011

Work it Girl!

Well I am a working girl again! I went back to work- of course still only very part time. I like the time to get out of the house and bring home some money! It's nice to see people's faces again. While I am at work Kb stays at home with Bear. We are very lucky to have this arrangement! He's so lucky to have this bonding experience. Even luckier because Kb will be transferring to a new gym just around the corner from our house and track season is over! So we will get way more time with him!
My trainer (KB) thinks its way over due for me to start working out. When my hands are not full today I will be busting through my first workout since early into my 8th month of pregnancy. The beginning of pregnancy was really tough with morning sickness. I could barely breath or walk with out puking or wanting to! I look forward to getting back in shape. Some people are like "Yeah right! You will never be where you once were!" Well I call their B.S. and say I will be in even better shape! It's not only about being healthy and fit but it makes me happy and balanced....So off to bust it out! Want to follow along? You can google the exercises for how to's...
3 Sets
10-Push to Plank
12- Dumbbell (DB) curl to Press
20- Leg up Crunches
15- Prisoner Squats
15- Superman's
15- DB Bent over Rows
15 each leg- Lunges
50- Mountain Climbers
20 each leg- DB One leg V-Ups
 after the first set take 2 minute break then continue to next set. I only take about a 30-60 second break between each work. Don't forget to drink water!

No comments: