Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

 Melanie, My Mom and ME! Just us Monroe Ladies!
 Mel and my Mom at my wedding!
 Mother of the Bride and the Brother...He will be getting married next spring!

 My Mother's! My Fo' real Mom, My other Mother Becky and my other-other Mother- Mother in Law Karen!

 My Engagement Party with my Mom and Dad!
 Whataburger and the Brother and Mother
 The Lovely Mother!

Me and The MOM!
This year is extra special Mother's Day for me because it is my first Mother's Day. I look forward to the day to look back at pictures of me and Bear! There are always the rough times and the really good times, but no matter what there is always love right there. Right next to your Mother. I may be a few states away from my Mother this year, and I wish I could be there every year to celebrate this day with her. I love her all the same. I have a wonderful Step-Mother and an amazing Mother in Law. I am thankful for such diverse and caring women around me! Each has taught me a little something, but of course my Mother has taught me so much. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. Especially my Mom- Happy Mother's Day. Love you!

No comments: