Friday, May 13, 2011

First Timer



Well we finally did it folks. We went out to eat for the first time since having Bear. The hostess sat us in a corner, and I was grateful for you never know what might happen. So it was his nap time and he was hungry I had been dragging him around to attempt to shop. He hates shopping! Is he really my child???? Anywho I thought i would be able to feed him and then she sat ever man possible around us. After flashing them a couple of times our food arrived. It's much like home. I get to eat then KB or vice versa. Bear started off good and chilled in his stroller for a bit. Then wanted out. We finished up and left driving around the parking lot before KB went back to work and so Bear would fall asleep.
I always found it really (REALLY) annoying driving behind those individuals who crept up slowly in their cars to stop signs or red lights. "Come on just get up there already!!!" But then I had a baby. I promise I will never judge that person again. Why you may ask? Well when driving and your baby is fussy, and you finally get it to sleep if you stop that car from moving in motion HE WILL WAKE AND CRY!!! Scream!!! So just remember folks when driving behind creeping cars they may have a baby they are trying to keep asleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooooo precious! Lovin that baby!
Mimis