Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tub time


Did I mention I can take baths again? I can roll and dip low, stay on my back with no bump in the way. It was so sad near the end of my pregnancy. I could not even sit for long in fear that my oxygen was being cut off. Plus when 95% of your body is well above water level and the water can only be luke warm how is that fun. I think when you get pregnant the government should automatically give you a jacuzzi bath tub and a maid. Hell I can sleep on my tummy again!! But the baths are the most important. Thanks to the bottle and days that KB is home I can stay until I melt. KB and Bear can enjoy their nap time together :)

On a completely different note...Yesterday I bought our first set of cloth wipes and wipe warmer. Very exciting. Next up is cloth diapers! I have narrowed it down to several brands. It's tough not knowing what to use. I have searched blogs and the Internet far and wide. Some work for some peeps and some work for others, but what will work for us? I will let you. I will most likely go with several brands.

Today Bear is 6 weeks old!

No comments: