Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sandman is Come'n





Somebody is getting sleepy. Not me...While I was pregnant everyone who was a parent or thought they new about parenting gave me their advice of sleep while you can. There are days I get to sleep till 9:30 or sometimes just 8:00. I can honestly say I get more sleep now then when I was pregnant. Being so round really makes sleeping difficult. The first 4 months I was busy puking from morning sickness, then I could not sleep on my stomach. Thank goodness for the body pillow KB got me. The last few months I was waking with crazy dreams or just because. Bear is a steady napper through out the day. I can run errands and give him his pacifier which makes it easier. More on the pacifier later. He starts dwindling down around 6:30 pm and then out by 10:30 pm. Wakes for maybe one night feeding but because we co-sleep I don't have to do much there. I may be one of the few who are lucky, but I am sure there are babies that sleep even better than him. So for all those who are scared of the loss of sleep perhaps that comes when you have a second baby. I just savor the moments I have alone. That is what the bath tub is for!

No comments: