Saturday, June 25, 2011

30 Days of Newness

I feel bored so Bear must be bored. Wake Eat Activity Sleep. A basic but really good schedule he is on. Now that he is getting older and looking deeply at things I wanted to start adding some fun activities in even if he does not quite grasp it all yet. So instead of just going to the library and thrifting or grocery shopping we are off to new adventures. So my challenge to myself is 30 days of Newness for me and him. I want to get him out on more hikes, he has only been to Runyon Canyon. Get him to start embracing nature and outdoor activity. It's not only good for him but for me.

 He stayed in his jammies because he was so fussy. He would cry every time I put him down.




I have given myself a ton of new incentives. So for my 30 days I have been juicing. Fresh juice with a variety of vegetables and fruits. Bear's 30 days is the great outdoors. I started this several days ago. We first went to Huntington Library (photos will come later). Bear did amazing for such a long period of time. He really stared at the cactus and several of the paintings- Pinkie and Little Boy Blue. The colors are really attractive to him. Yesterday I took him to the park. He had been quite fussy all day because of his teething. I laid a blanket on a soft bed of clovers. As soon as he was down he was cooing. He snuggled his face into the soft blanket and sank into the cloves. We had a surprise visit from KB too!

No comments: